Wednesday 10 June 2015, 9am – 4pm (9am-5.30pm for those attending the wider Envision 2015 programme),
at the offices of WIZO UK, Charles House, 108-110 Finchley Road, NW3 5JJ
Lead are delighted to announce the Leadership Skills Day, the third day of the wider Envision 2015 Leadership Development Programme. Lead are extending the invitation to participate in this packed day of skills based workshops to a larger group of women communal professionals and lay leaders, so that more women can benefit from this inspiring day and join this dynamic network.
Hear first thing from key note speaker Olivia Marks-Woldman, Chief Executive of Holocaust Memorial Day Trust on leadership, and then choose which three workshops you’d like to attend, out of a choice of two at each time slot.
- Negotiation skills – Can you really achieve a win/win? Jo Greenaway, International Arbitration and Public International Lawyer, and Get caseworker at the London Beth Din OR
- Equality of opportunity for women – how can we achieve it? Sarah Kaiser, Head of Equality, Brent Council
- Tell your story through social media; Karen Ackerman, Founder & Director, mediastories OR
- Leading Change; Sarah Miller, Leadership Consultant, Sarah Miller Consulting
- The art of persuasion; Carly Maisel, Director of Communications and Philanthropy, Tamares Group OR
- Fundraising – drafting your strategic plan; Deborah Myers, Head of Development, National Gallery
The cost of the Leadership Skills Day is £150 per person. If your organisation would like to be invoiced, please email Laurence@thejlc.org
To book your place, please click here. Closing date for bookings is Thursday 4 June 2015 at 4pm.
For any further queries, please contact Karen at Karen@lead.thejlc.org.