LEAD: Jewish Leadership Excellence and Development is an exciting, new leadership innovation which has been established as a community-wide resource to help transform the Jewish community leadership. The concept was the brainchild of UJIA’s Leadership Development department and has been shaped over the past five years into a new and independent communal service and resource. LEAD operates as a project of the JLC, symbolising the level of support for this project from all of the agencies which provide the infrastructure for UK Jewish life.
LEAD will offer leadership programmes and services to lay, professional and aspiring leaders. The service will start from October 2011 growing over a three year period culminating towards the creation of a new Centre of Excellence.
Visionary, inspirational and transformational Jewish community leaders and leadership
Delivering Our Vision in partnership with individuals, teams, organisations and communities
- Innovative and impactful lay and professional leadership programmes and events
- Transformational leadership consultancy to organisations and communities and coaching for individuals
- Powerful personal mentoring with experienced trustees
- Access to leading-edge global leadership resources
- Lay and professional leadership talent spotting and succession planning
Updates about LEAD: