Lead is an exciting leadership innovation which has been established as a community-wide resource to help transform Jewish community leadership. The concept was the brainchild of UJIA’s Leadership Development department and has been shaped into a new and independent communal service and resource. Lead now operates as a division of the JLC, and looks to develop and inspire the current community leaders as well as emerging community leaders.
Lead provides leadership programmes, opportunities, support and resources for lay, professional and emerging leaders across the Jewish community.
Programmes that we currently run include:
Lead aims to help develop visionary, inspiring and transforming Jewish community leaders and ensure a pipeline of talent to enable succession planning for the Jewish community.
Lead aim to deliver our vision in partnership with individuals, teams, organisations and communities through:
– Innovative and impactful lay and professional leadership programmes and events
– Transformational leadership consultancy to organisations and communities and coaching for individuals
– Powerful personal mentoring with experienced trustees
– Access to leading-edge global leadership resources
– Lay and professional leadership talent spotting and succession planning
Updates about Lead: