Lead is an exciting leadership innovation which has been established as a community-wide resource to help transform Jewish community leadership. As a division of the JLC, Lead looks to develop and inspire current community leaders as well as emerging community leaders.
We develop leaders with ambition, ability and authenticity to lead our vibrant and vital Jewish community.
We aim to:
- Establish leadership development as a key driver for the creation of a vibrant and vital Jewish community
- Develop our community’s lay leaders at each stage of the leadership lifecycle
- Invest in development of our community’s professional leaders
We will do this by:
- Ensuring leadership development is highest calibre, drawing on global best practice and broad perspectives, making global leadership connections and producing powerful thought leadership
- Contributing actively to the diversity of community leadership by ensuring that programme participation and presenters include a wide and diverse range
Our current programmes include: